Games you are currently playing - Part 7

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Roger wilco. Yep, name checks out. Those games were the shit back in the day. Back in the day you would be dragged along to the grocery store with your mom and they used to have the old DOS floppy disk video games on sale AT THE GROCERY STORE. Tricked my mom into buying a Liesure Suit Larry game... it didn't end up great for me when she figured out what those games were about. Lol. But I also scored the Space Quest games and some sweet dragonlance games so it worked out in the end

Also, I have no idea if your name is based on the game. If it isn't, heads-up, Roger and wilco mean two different things but you shouldn't say them together!
Thanks for the blast from the past, buddy. I never got into LSL, as I was a bit too young when it was in its hey-day. My parents were/are big gamers, so I never had to convince them to buy me anything in the gaming department.

It's a common misconception that my name is from Space Quest, it's actually not lol. I've had it corrected many times as "Rodger" and "Wilco" really aren't meant to be said together. It's a funny story how I got my name. Someone gave me an account with this username in an MMO when I was a kid and I just always kept that handle.

• Haha
Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Starting Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance tonight. Apparently the new route is 80 hours long in addition to the original 60 hour campaign. This is gonna be a long one lol

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Started Super Mario RPG last night, so far, so good thru about an hour or so
I'm curious if this is your first playthrough. I'm old. I remember playing this as a kid on the SNES and it blew me away. Super fond memories of it, but who knows if my nostalgic memories actually hold up!?

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I'm curious if this is your first playthrough. I'm old. I remember playing this as a kid on the SNES and it blew me away. Super fond memories of it, but who knows if my nostalgic memories actually hold up!?

Yeah, the SNES was one of the few consoles I skipped between the Atari 2600 and current gen, so this is my first go-round with it

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Chained Together, have made it about a third of the way up so far on the normal difficulty. Then attention spans starts to drift and you know the rest.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Trying to finish Phantom Liberty and the random survival horror mission at the end is driving me insane.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Trying out The First Descendant. It's not breaking any new ground. It's basically a combination of Warframe and Destiny 2. Seeing as I really enjoyed both of those games, I really enjoy this one as well. I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I do recognize that it's quite repetitive and won't be for everyone. It's free, so if you're the looter shooter type it's worth a play IMO.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Trails From Zero. I wanted to get into The Legend of Heroes series and I don't have access to a PC to play the first arc so I started on this one. Pretty good so far, the characters are a standout.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Trails From Zero. I wanted to get into The Legend of Heroes series and I don't have access to a PC to play the first arc so I started on this one. Pretty good so far, the characters are a standout.
Never tried the series, might need to check this one out

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I got the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Cowabunga Collection during the summer Steam sale. I'm having fun living through the nostalgia playing the beat em ups with a friend through Remote Play. I still can't get over how awesome Steam is. I can buy a game and a friend can connect to my machine and play it flawlessly without him having to own the game. It's so damn good.

Also started Coromon, it's a Pokemon clone. About 6 hours in, it's pretty fun so far.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
It was a shame that there was never a sequel, I thought it was a very solid game back in the day
Yea I remember I was interested back in the day when i saw Ken Rolston was involved but never picked it up. It’s pretty great for a new IP, you’re right it’s a shame they couldn’t expand on the setting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad