GDT: Game XX • RUSSELLMANIA • Hawks @ Oilers • 7:00PM • SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
anyone worried Russell gets picked up in expansion?

Its a definite possibility. One thing that we have going is that he is from Alberta and might not be so keen in moving to LV. Then again, money talks and LV can offer him more than the Oilers if they are dead set on getting him.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
At this point, I have zero confidence in Eberle scoring when he's alone in front.

EDIT: HOWEVER, I bet he explodes around game 30 and gets like 20 points in 16 games or something past that point. It'll be a starting late type of thing.

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
Again with Eberle being snakebitten... maaaaaan. It'll come

Well damn. I agree with remenda. It's that hesitation that he has that's hurting him. He starts ripping them right away the goals will come.. and lots

Jean Ralphio

Dec 13, 2008
He is a good pick up. More immediately useful than Davidson. Him being injured again may seriously help keep him here. Who else do they pick? The only ones I can think of are Letestu or Kassian. Kassian in Vegas seems like less of a safe pick. There will be better fourth line centres available.

They could also go for close to being NHL-ready guys like Brossoit or Khaira, depending on how the rest of their roster fills out.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Stop this man, Larsson is brilliant D man.

Hey, I've defended Larsson's game a lot since the Hall trade, and I continue to like him, but he does defer to Klef a lot. And I don't think it's because he can't make good plays, I think he just needs to build more some confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad