GDT: Game XX • RUSSELLMANIA • Hawks @ Oilers • 7:00PM • SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toydarian

Jun 2, 2009
With Campbell being in FLA the last few years, I sorta forgot how well he moves with the puck. Adds incredible speed to the backend. Fun player to watch.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
When we bent, Talbot didn't break.

Let the team get back on its horse, and they to pay him back they did. This is nice.

yvette_nicole_brown.jpg

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
throw Pou up with McDavid for a few games to up his value and ship him

I never understand this logic. How does that raise anyone's value? All it proves is that he can get a few points playing with a very specific line mate (who won't be getting traded with him).

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
throw Pou up with McDavid for a few games to up his value and ship him

Nah. I don't think any team would get suckered. Well, maybe Benning. I'd rather just send Poo down to the AHL until we can buy him out. He's too lazy for today's NHL, where you have to bust your butt every shift to be effective. This isn't 1983, buddy. Move your butt!

JayE

Sep 24, 2016
I thought Slepyshev was getting the **** end of the stick when he say for several games in a row. He's taken every chance given to him so far this year.

honkerhitter

Feb 27, 2016
One thing I noticed about Sleppy he does lean hard on the stick, he just created another scoring chance and the d man couldn't lift his stick off the puck.. we haven't had enough of that over the years!!

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
BTW, for anyone who wants a real treat, listen to the Hawks radio feed on WGN Chicago. Their announcer is the closest thing I've heard to Rod Phillips in a long time; they're also giving the Oilers a ton of credit without being all Remendaline about it.
I listen to these guys all the time. They are great!

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Lucic has to be one of the worst players I have ever seen on the boards on the break out... Not exaggerating like ever I wanna pull my hair out every time.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
yeah slepy should be up with McDavid. ...looch doesn't do much for McDavid. ...McDavid deserves talent on his wings

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
We would be only so lucky if Vegas took Pou

He is a good pick up. More immediately useful than Davidson. Him being injured again may seriously help keep him here. Who else do they pick? The only ones I can think of are Letestu or Kassian. Kassian in Vegas seems like less of a safe pick. There will be better fourth line centres available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad