GDT: Game XX • RUSSELLMANIA • Hawks @ Oilers • 7:00PM • SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayen

SLAPPAPPYSHEV
Apr 28, 2009
The North
QD5fN5v.gif

This is beautiful.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Replace lazy poopy Eberle and Draisaitl with Caggiula and Puljujarvi on the 1st pp unit, it would be way better.

Tom Collins

Aug 26, 2013
Remenda is surprised that Maroon doesn't get called.

"I guess you can't penalize intent." No, no you can't, you ****ing moron.

I never thought that there'd be a PBP team with Kevin Quinn and he wasn't the worst part of it. Not that Kevin is particularly bad at describing the play, but I'm certain he makes 10 player-name mistakes a game.

JayE

Sep 24, 2016
Larsson has been dominant down low in this game. I knew he had developed into a damn good defensive defenseman in Jersey, but I didn't realize how strong he was.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Btw ever since Eberle got put back with Nuge, his hands have been silky smooth. Still struggling to bury his chances, but I think he plays better at Nuge's speed than he does at McDavid's.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo

That was such a beauty hit. The Hawks had a lot of momentum up until that point, and that hit helped that Oilers tilt the ice to make it more even, or arguably more in their favor. Hits like that can really be so important. I'd say it's the reason we're up 3-0 in an indirect way.

Russell >>> Advanced Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad