GDT: Game #XII | Seattle Kraken vs Pittsburgh Penguins | 11/5/22 7:00 PM EST | The Beast Has Come East

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I truly hate this team. They're unlikeable in every way. There's not one likeable thing about it. Maybe guys like Zucker and Rakell are ok at times.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
That was a big dive by Eberle.
1-kings-dive-hockey-dive-gifs.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Oh hey it's that guy McCann I keep hearing so much about. Looks awesome, wish we could've had a shot at getting him.

-edit- 10, not 19. My bad. :laugh:

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I swear to god people who think the NFL has the worst officiating in sports don't watch the NHL.

An NFL crew won't just stop calling penalties on one team if the penalties and yardage aren't even enough.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
letang tha was dumb...I know that Zuck and Rakell get a lot of love here, but positionally they just can't put together a decent zone exit, maybe its Geno or something but they can't hold onto the puck and they don't win a whole a lot of pucks, I think I would put all the names in the blender at this point and just draw...other than Sid and Jake I don't see anything else really working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad