GDT: Game #XII | Seattle Kraken vs Pittsburgh Penguins | 11/5/22 7:00 PM EST | The Beast Has Come East

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Another good period, but again.... a wash.

Need to win a period here coming up.
not sure if you are serious, seems like you are...if this was a good period the bar is set super low...this was an impotent, no idea what to do when I get on ice kind of period

Reactions: Andy99

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Letang just doesn't care, look at how lazy he is with his puck management in a tied game... behind his own net as the last player back and with the period almost over

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
And then he threw Rust out right after with Geno. Can’t let Rust get cheated out of a shift. He’s too much of a gamebreaker.
His hands are shit lately…he used to actually score goals

Reactions: Trade

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I find this the main reason for them looking like a team assembled for the first time. Do they practice this? Or is the entir game now, dump and chase and grind??
It looks other teams have figured out ways to disrupt the breakouts with no adjustments from the coaches…also our D is no longer a good transition D without Marion and Math, and with Letang and Petry looking mediocre to start the season

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
How anyone can watch this and defend the coaches is crazy.

Nothing has changed. 6 loses in a row and not any attempt to make changes.

It’s pathetic
To be fair, I don't think anybody around here is still defending Sully.

Shame that the only people that matter re: criticizing Sully are Hextall and FSG.

Reactions: Darren McCord

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I get that the team is a dumpster fire but the fatal flaw in this particular contest has been a total lack of finishing ability, not system.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
His hands are shit lately…he used to actually score goals
He’s been trying way more fancy/ineffective one-touch passes since getting reunited with Sid, too.

It’s a weird how much Sully loves him.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hot take: Sprong is way more noticeable than Kapanen at one-third the price….

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
We damn well better win this. I can't take a year of my PacNW bruhs boasting how the Pens have never defeated the Kraken on Pittsburgh ice and franchise record against Seattle is 1-3.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I swear to god people who think the NFL has the worst officiating in sports don't watch the NHL.

An NFL crew won't just stop calling penalties on one team if the penalties and yardage aren't even enough.
People who say the NHL has the worst in turn don't watch MLB.

Mlb umping is just a massive lol.

Reactions: NewAgeOutlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad