GDT: Game #XII | Seattle Kraken vs Pittsburgh Penguins | 11/5/22 7:00 PM EST | The Beast Has Come East

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
CBJ 3-9-0

I remember when Gaudreau was supposed to save them on his own, as a winger.
Good times...

Little early to be making those claims IMO
I don't know who claimed that.

They traded one of there better wingers and Laine being injured.

They currently have 0 top 6 centre's on that team and the goaltending no comment.

I think it was more of a see we are getting and keeping talent come play we will spend.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
bottom six hustling big time, top six..not so much, need to break that L1 up to get Sid going, he just does not look right (this may all its needed)

Reactions: Andy99

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
I think that's because of the expectations we put on them after seeing Matthews and McDavid.

I don't think anything has changed.

Also the game way more people are skilled now. So being an 18 year old skilled player isn't as big of a deal since there is so many skilled players.

It just depends on how good the draft year is. The last several haven’t been overly

Depends on the draft. The last handful haven't been particularly strong.
Maybe. I think part of the problem might be the hype surrounding guys. Lafreniere was so hyped up and there were articles and people saying he was better than Patrick Kane. There were several more players that were super hyped up until they actually played >10 nhl games

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I feel like, three maybe four guys on this team will actually take their time with the puck on their stick and pick a spot as opposed to just closing their eyes and f***ing rifling it and letting god take over from there. :laugh:

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Guentzal with another lazy giveaway between his legs in his own zone

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
What’s Heinen gotta do to get in Sully’s good graces?

inb4 “not suck”

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Some great puck movement there. That pass from Rust to Sid was almost sick.

Reactions: Andy99

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Maybe. I think part of the problem might be the hype surrounding guys. Lafreniere was so hyped up and there were articles and people saying he was better than Patrick Kane. There were several more players that were super hyped up until they actually played >10 nhl games
Just how easy it is to consume media.

Shane Wright is a good example.

Reactions: dogthateats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad