GDT: Game #XII | Seattle Kraken vs Pittsburgh Penguins | 11/5/22 7:00 PM EST | The Beast Has Come East

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Wright with a low % pass right through the middle with a Defender right there looking at him. Where have I seen that before....

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I really don't like the way the pk is playing this year. They aren't aggressive at all but they also don't really block shots well and give up too much through the box.

Like everything a pk could do bad we do lol
I was just kiddin', the PK is hot garbage and has been since the playoffs at least. Jarry's a mediocre goalie too. :laugh:

Reactions: Pancakes

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
It feels like super high draft picks take a little longer to make a big impact in the NHL than they did in the past, but maybe it’s just me.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Well that's about it for me. God, that period was shit. :laugh:

Great win! Heck of a shutout by Jarry! Nice to be off the schneid!

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
Amazing show of defensive awareness there, 5 vs 3 and they get to take back their own blocked shot and then get to stand alone in the slot...

Not a great game from any of the teams.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
It feels like super high draft picks take a little longer to make a big impact in the NHL than they did in the past, but maybe it’s just me.

I think that's because of the expectations we put on them after seeing Matthews and McDavid.

I don't think anything has changed.

Also the game way more people are skilled now. So being an 18 year old skilled player isn't as big of a deal since there is so many skilled players.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Perhaps my standards are really low right now, but that was a pretty decent period by the Pens. Bad defensive coverage at times, but the forechecking was on point.

Our d-zone coverage usually sucks even when we are good. That period at least looked like the good version of this team. The one that at least forechecks well even if they can't find their ass from their head in the d-zone.

Lemieuxfan

Oct 12, 2006
Cologne
Sorry to ask again, but I would love to get a reply here.

I just ordered that jersey: Men's Pittsburgh Penguins adidas Black Home Primegreen Authentic Pro Custom Jersey
custom with my name on it.

I also wanted to get a away jersey with my name on it, but the only one I could find was: Men's Pittsburgh Penguins adidas White Authentic Custom Jersey

but that white jersey is from 2017 if I'm not completly wrong, because of that adidas patch.
The new jsersey is also called "primegreen". I think that the new one has also a morge orange "gold" than the previous jersey.

So my question is: is it really impossible to buy the away jersey with the own name on it? If there's a serious shop selling those, please send me a link.

Question 2: Is that yellow different from the "primegreen" one?

I was so frustrated that I just bought the white one with #87 Men's Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby adidas White Away Captain Patch Primegreen Authentic Pro Player Jersey but maybe I would return that if I could get the one with my name on it.

Thanks so much!!!!

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Perhaps my standards are really low right now, but that was a pretty decent period by the Pens. Bad defensive coverage at times, but the forechecking was on point.

Our d-zone coverage usually sucks even when we are good. That period at least looked like the good version of this team. The one that at least forechecks well even if they can't find their ass from their head in the d-zone.
At least they care again. Let's see if that lasts in the 2nd.

Reactions: Pancakes

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
There’s nothing about this team that tells me they can go on a run and make up 7 points to get to the top of the Metro

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Their shots are so predictable and the goalie is not fooled at all... puck movement is very slow and methodical.. Least the score is tied..

Reactions: Andy99

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
It just depends on how good the draft year is. The last several haven’t been overly
Depends on the draft. The last handful haven't been particularly strong.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Their shots are so predictable and the goalie is not fooled at all... puck movement is very slow and methodical.. Least the score is tied..

Problem is... one period is the amount this team cares about per match.

I mean it's a lot of effort to play 2 or 3 periods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad