GDT: Game #XII | Seattle Kraken vs Pittsburgh Penguins | 11/5/22 7:00 PM EST | The Beast Has Come East

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I might not even make it a full period tonight, yeesh.

I'd rather watch Michigan beat the snot outta my Rutgers by 50 points. :laugh:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’re gonna have to get a crash and bang goal against Jones…

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Everything POJ is doing right now makes me want to see him in an elevated role. Unlike Poulin, who doesn't look NHL ready yet.

Also, I hate how this team locates their shots. In that last shift with the 2nd line out, you had 2 shots that absolutely wouldn't generate second chances and were instead attempted snipes. The Malkin one was fine, but what the hell was Petry aiming at with his shot? Why are you shooting high from the blue line when that's not going in 99% of the time?

KrisLeturnover

Jan 17, 2021
That one *streaming site I found through reddit* is not loading properly. Was much more affordable than other options :\. Guess I'm not tuning in tonight...

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Everything POJ is doing right now makes me want to see him in an elevated role. Unlike Poulin, who doesn't look NHL ready yet.

Also, I hate how this team locates their shots. In that last shift with the 2nd line out, you had 2 shots that absolutely wouldn't generate second chances and were instead attempted snipes. The Malkin one was fine, but what the hell was Petry aiming at with his shot? Why are you shooting high from the blue line when that's not going in 99% of the time?
Poulin looks physically ready but he hasn't caught up to NHL speed yet.

But POJ had issues with that too even earlier this season. Maybe given enough games Poulin would find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad