GDT: Game #XII | Seattle Kraken vs Pittsburgh Penguins | 11/5/22 7:00 PM EST | The Beast Has Come East

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Rust is shaking his head because he knows it wasn't a goal. Bar down and out.

Also I've been really impressed with POJ's defensive game improvement. He still sometimes get caught watching (like he did a few minutes ago, he went after a guy and left his guy open in the slot) but his stickwork and body position both looks really good and he's limiting the low IQ mistakes.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Why did the ref even point? It was pretty obvious it didn’t go in.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Rust is gonna be trying to snipe again all night so look for a lotta high off the glass and right outta the zone stuff from my boy Bryan "Got my money, f*** you" Rust.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't understand why this team treats Guentzel like a net front guy. He's pretty much tailor made to be a guy in the bumper position, not as a net front guy.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I don't understand why this team treats Guentzel like a net front guy. He's pretty much tailor made to be a guy in the bumper position, not as a net front guy.
My guess is that it's because he's second only to Sid when it comes to deflections and cleaning up in tight.

But yeah, agree. All you do is run the risk of the dude getting f***ed up physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad