Post-Game Talk: Game V: Pens win vs Habs

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Yeah he was quite a presence. If Sullivan wasn't happy with that effort tonight from #18 he is off his rocker.

Pulju won me over last year and early on this year.

He's kind of our Justin Fields. A freak athlete who may never be polished/great but his athleticism will make him a pain to play against in any scenario. Big, fast and strong will always play especially in a forward.

Reactions: spcastlemagic

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
On a night the Pens did *not*, for once, get blown out in their first game in Montreal for the season - though they sure tried their hardest in the second - I've gotten my shiny new Old Timer award :laugh:

You're welcome 😌

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Pulju won me over last year and early on this year.

He's kind of our Justin Fields. A freak athlete who may never be polished/great but his athleticism will make him a pain to play against in any scenario. Big, fast and strong will always play especially in a forward.

He's also ugly and dumb like Justin Fields.

Acciari should not have a shirt when Lizotte is healthy

I dunno. He does so many little things I want to like him, but yeah. Just feels like he doesn't do enough of the day to day scoring to deserve an every day sweater.

Reactions: BillyOcean

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
I'm hoping this is beau's last game with sid. He's a total non factor there. If not DOC, who was perfectly fine in that duper type roll last year, then why not try poolparty or hell, even Hayes.

Hayes might not have the wheels, but he still has decent hands in close and could be a slower kunitz style, straight line, stick on the ice, net front kinda guy that sid seems to do well with.

Sid loves guys that play so simple that he knows where they will be without having to look at them.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Is it just me, or does Rust look like total dog shit? Like he's playing with a cement twig.

It's not just you. I know he deserves some grace since he's coming back from injury (and I dunno if I'd go QUITE so far as "total dog shit" haha) but I mean... he's sorta kinda always coming back from injury and in the meantime Sid needs some help. Preferably without breaking up that second line.

Reactions: canadianguy77

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
Sacramento, CA
Screenshot_20241014_203203_Chrome.jpg

I like the cut of your jib, sir

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Not sure why having a problem with Sully’s statement that they tried to improve Geno’s game by not taking those wide loops, that was one of my main complaints about coaching staff that they don’t get players to change bad habits and improve their game.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Lol…omg…this arrogant SOB is too much…his postgame comments were probably: “I told Malkin how he needed to be playing hockey. If I hadn’t, who knows where our team’s record would be right now.”

Lol imagine if Sid put up three points and had a great all around game and Sullivan's post game comment was "Well we had Sid cut down on his turnovers this year and you can see the results"

The disrespect Malkin gets from Sully is absurd

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Lol imagine if Sid put up three points and had a great all around game and Sullivan's post game comment was "Well we had Sid cut down on his turnovers this year and you can see the results"

The disrespect Malkin gets from Sully is absurd

Well you know he's framing it like "i told geno to do this and now he's having success because i'm so good at coaching".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad