Post-Game Talk: Game V Pens win: Geno is so score

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I think Gurgles was joking but honestly a Jarry + Graves for Huberdeau trade seems interesting. Calgary is getting total shit for the return but Jarrys contract only has 3 years after this season and Graves has 4. Calgary gets out of a huge salary for 6 more years after this season. Big risk to take for the Pens but you potentially get a good winger for Sid. The last 3 years of Huberdeau's contract will be irrelevant.

JRS91

Jul 4, 2010
Crosby, Malkin and Blomqvist were great tonight.

Karlsson probably had his worst game as a Penguin. He was rough all game.

Reactions: Lustaf

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I think Gurgles was joking but honestly a Jarry + Graves for Huberdeau trade seems interesting. Calgary is getting total shit for the return but Jarrys contract only has 3 years after this season and Graves has 4. Calgary gets out of a huge salary for 6 more years after this season. Big risk to take for the Pens but you potentially get a good winger for Sid. The last 3 years of Huberdeau's contract will be irrelevant.
I'd do it in a heartbeat. I don't think Calgary would

reino

Jul 20, 2019
I was waiting for this update
Capture.JPG

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
That would be great since Huberdeau looks like he remembered how to skate this season, but since that is the case I doubt Calgary would even consider it.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I don’t understand why every NHL player does not immediately drop their agent and go with whoever Jarry has.

I know he was negotiating with an idiot, but to get that quality of player that amount of money is just a legendary performance.

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
I don’t understand why every NHL player does not immediately drop their agent and go with whoever Jarry has.

I know he was negotiating with an idiot, but to get that quality of player that amount of money is just a legendary performance.
It was exploitation of a weak market. He was the best available UFA goalie.

Reactions: Sideline and Lustaf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad