TV: Game of Thrones | Season 6 | Part V (NO BOOK DISCUSSION - NO SPOILERS!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Hold the door = Hodor. Really. Really really?

It makes sense, but... God.

I don't understand the cheesiness of it, honestly. You have to walk me through it because I think you are reaching for this one.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Lol can't wait til Ghost dies. People are going to mourning for weeks.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I don't understand the cheesiness of it, honestly. You have to walk me through it because I think you are reaching for this one.

Yeah, I can't see how anyone would have guessed that's what it meant until he was screaming "Hold the door!"

This is up there with my favorite episodes ever.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
RIP HODOR :cry:

hodor-1024.jpg

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
What a ****ING roller coaster!!!!!!! Awesome episode. This season is "Lit" in the words of Tony X.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Arya's dire wolf, i wonder if we will see her. Man they really just can't let the starks be happy can they. Seriously this white walker problem is greater than every thing else happening in the world of song and fire. They need dany to meet jon or whatever. How the hell are they going to stop them.

F L Y E R S

Orange & Black
Aug 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
when the white walkers make an appearance, they sure do make one. christ.

Great episode. From beginning to end. Loving the total neglect of Dorne btw. Producers must read the complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad