GDT: Game no. 6: Stars @ Habs | Coming off a high | Sat. Oct. 22nd, 2022, 7 PM ET -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, NHLN, TSN690, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We are trying to trade him
I understand that there are only so many ways you can polish a turd.

Thankfully, I don’t know any and never had to resort to such a gross task but if I had to guess what polishing a turd looks like, seems to me that Hoffman continuing to be part of lineups, evokes that standard.

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Big writeup this week in the Hockey News on the Dallas goaltender, he's starting to get noticed, if he wasn't already. The two losses have been against big teams, Habs could be in tough tonight.

It's sort of weird that they dressed Wedgewood versus Leafs on Thursday and we get Oettinger tonight. That was Wedgewood's first game of season, I believe.

Normally, it's reversed. We get the backup & Leafs get the starter.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Amazing GDT Runner!

It's quite nice for us HFHabs folks to have a season with very low expectations but with interesting prospects to follow at every level, win or lose.

For those watching the game in French, the game will be broadcasted on TVA Sports, so we probably won't see this Bell ad tonight...

View attachment 597631

Edit: Oh, yeah, the game... Uh they're at home, so the power of the RBC patch will make the Habs win 4-2, Caufield gets another one, in PP, from his "office".

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Nobody wants him. Hell even at 50% nobody wants him. The guy keeps getting chances in the league because of his shot and PP ability but he can't even do that anymore.
Montreal will be his last NHL team, as is usually the case with our departures lol, because we typically pick up players when they're way past their prime.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Poor Hoffman.....
lotr-gollum.gif

Grate n Colorful Oz

Here for Hutson's monster thighs
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
So okay, I really hadn't looked up liveTV on the Prime App since subscribing over two years ago and just found out you can stream the City TV Habs games on Prime.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
It seems that Slaf's injury is a tongue muscle problem, after he put it out too far.

He needs to stop to talk and to smile for 12-24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad