GDT: Game IV Pens vs Habs 1730hrs EST: Battle of the Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
beau seems to have a lot of hustle and flies around every shift, which enables him to come up just short on a lot more plays than a slower player would
I think he would have been fine on that line if he was paired up with the Sid-Guentzel duo, but with Rust there Sid ends up beeing the only real threat, so they look more like a third line than a first.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Imagine how much less shitty the Habs would be if they took Cooley and Michkov instead of Slaf and Reinbacher.

A bit of schadenfreude for a fan of a dead franchise. :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Jarry’s slow reaction times are reminding me of the time I took antihistamines with alcohol…I wonder…
His entire body language in net screams zero confidence. Sucks to see. Whether he had great numbers vs the Habs or not. I'd still sit him for this one to keep getting reps in with Chiodo. But whatever.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
His entire body language in net screams zero confidence. Sucks to see. Whether he had great numbers vs the Habs or not. I'd still sit him for this one to keep getting reps in with Chiodo. But whatever.
He got this start against a poor offensive team to boost his confidence. Also why he didn't play against TOR.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
That shot Habs have two players already at the net while a third shoots it. Then Newhook goes to the net without an issue.

Like play some f***ing defense. Try. You dumb twats. Make an attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad