Post-Game Talk: GAME 9 - THROW THE CAT OFF THE CLIFF!!!! - BRUINS 3 Sunrise 2 F/OT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Cp1BgMqWAAArvUP

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
You guys that judge the hit, I hope you’ve played the game. It’s not an excuse but shit does happen in hockey - unfortunate yes but no need to condemn him. Difficult to understand pace and circumstance have you not lived it, especially if you’re physical.

I mean just last week I threw an opponent in a line brawl down a flight of stairs

Tripped over some gum

Reactions: NeelyDan

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
You guys that judge the hit, I hope you’ve played the game. It’s not an excuse but shit does happen in hockey - unfortunate yes but no need to condemn him. Difficult to understand pace and circumstance have you not lived it, especially if you’re physical.

I mean just last week I threw an opponent in a line brawl down a flight of stairs

Number8

Oct 31, 2007

I threw a cat off my roof tonight.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
The Rabbit and the Turtle. A Moral Tale.
The rabbit took the early lead and halfway thru the race he didn't see the turtle, so he decided to take a nap. The turtle thru remarkable persistence continued to walk and walk. The rabbit overslept and ran to the finish line where the turtle was there to greet him.

Note: The turtle had a sHELL OF A GOALIE.

bugs-bunny-rabbit-stew.gif

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Had to chuckle at the end of the game at how badly the B's fleeced the Devils in the Zacha deal. Evolved on some bad Devils teams and they essentially gave up on a high 1st rounder. Great find, great steal.
I had that thought earlier tonight watching him as the top center on the team. I didn't think much of him at first when he was traded for but that was a huge trade/signing.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
DeBrusk is definitely giving off that running at 50% vibe that he showcased so well during Bruce’s last season. Pretty irritating to watch a guy with that much talent coast the majority of the time.

Zacha had a fantastic game. I forgive the big Poitras error. Shit happens.

regardless of who is in the lineup, the concerns are still there about how the D and forwards react to an aggressive Florida forecheck. They don’t seem to give themselves nearly enough options. Need to practice ways to recognize that and counter it. Slamming it around the boards repeatedly is just resulting in turnovers and the team getting dangerously hemmed in.

Yea JDB had one good offensive play that resulted in a goal and then didn’t do much after. He played decent on the PK but Linus definitely was the reason for the success there.

One assist off a blind pass to the middle isn’t enough to make me think he’s got his ass in gear yet.

It used to be when you weren’t scoring a player would throw hits and mix it up to at least contribute.

He seems to be out for a skate more often than not on most shifts

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
The Bruins PK and Ullmark won this game, the refs gave the Bruins nothing all game. The Bruins record when giving up the 1st goal is very impressive this year. Florida's talented and aggressive forwards give the Bruins problems, but they dug deep to pull it out. Going to be tough on Thursday if both McAvoy and Gryz are out.

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
After the optional skate in the 1st period, thought a point would be a steal. Credit to the troops, they came back after losing Gryz and then Major McAvoy. Ultra Ullmark on display with the premium PK.
Zacha with the rip with some zip. Tip of the hat to Shattenkirk, for all that said he was cooked when Donny signed him, tonight with the D shorthanded I say his play was "well done".

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
Why target OEL? I mean of all of the A-holes on that team (not that I condone head hunting) but, why him?
I think he had one of those Rocky adrenalin moments where he lost his rationality in the heat of the moment...it's gonna cost him and the team.

Reactions: NeelyOrr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad