GDT: Game 9: Sharks @ Vegas 7pm NBCSCA

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I was reading elsewhere in this sub-forum that Hertl is really struggling. Yet he is a PPG and has looked great this game...

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I know this team is so bad it’s hard to root for them right now, but can someone please kindly remind drunk Randy that he works for the Sharks

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm ready for new Sharks announcers. If the Sharks are rebuilding, how about just a new era of Sharks hockey and let Randy and Drew (And Dan for that matter) retire. I hear a lot of better announcers around the league and no longer think the Sharks crew is as great as some of the others.

Reactions: Grinner

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm ready for new Sharks announcers. If the Sharks are rebuilding, how about just a new era of Sharks hockey and let Randy and Drew (And Dan for that matter) retire. I hear a lot of better announcers around the league and no longer think the Sharks crew is as great as some of the others.
I agree. Out with the old, in with the new. Especially if they aren’t going to call games like they did when we were bad in the early 90’s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad