GDT: Game # 82 - 4/13/23 - New York Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs - 7pm EST, MSG (Final regular season game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I guess it could have been a Leafs fan that bought my tickets. When you know they've got a maximum 8 games left in their season, you probably want to go to one that won't force you to refinance your house.
That's probably the biggest reason opponent drives prices so much. Teams that are popular nationwide, especially in New York where we have transplants from everywhere, only have these games to jump on.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
educated guess: our series starts Tuesday, the Knicks have the Garden on Friday and Sunday. would interfere with the Rangers playing at home.

anyway, stay healthy! please! just let Ben Harpur run around out there, f*** it
How educated? No, no no sir. You know the schedule maker screws us. We will be playing tomorrow. :sarcasm:

Reactions: FultonReed

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
At least it should be entertaining. Both teams likely wanting to stay healthy. Should look like an All Star game.

Reactions: will1066

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
At least it should be entertaining. Both teams likely wanting to stay healthy. Should look like an All Star game.
Would imagine so. So much to the point that maybe GG is thinking of startiing Halak? We're not going to play until next week, so a couple extra days shouldn't matter in regard to rustiness for Shesty...........would it?
Don't need him getting bombarded by blasts if we're not going to defend that much, and don't need him giving up 6 and potentially hurting his psyche. I dunno. That's why I am not a head coach, cannot make tough decisions.

Reactions: CasusBelli

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-toronto-maple-leafs.gif

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
If the puck goes in the net but nobody really cares or is watching did it really happen?

This game is the definition of useless. Nothing good can come out of it, only bad. We are better off just forefitting

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
If i was Drury i would call up Toronto’s gm and say lets play this game like an all star game. No hitting, just skating and shooting. Dont care if the game ends up 40-39.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
All I want tonight is following:

1.Mika goal
2.No hitting
3.No blocking
4.No skating, just gliding over the ice
5.No boardplay

DFX_yq8XUAAaj4N.jpg

They should just put up a sign by the door to the ice surface for both teams, like those for playgrounds and getting on the subway.

Last edited:

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
after all the schedule complaints this season, having 2 easy home games to finish off the last week of the season before the playoffs almost makes up for everything else

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I want two point games from Kakko and Lafreniere.

And a goal for Mika.

That's all.
One point from each and a goal from Mika would make it 40-40-40.

Would be cool if Chytil left the game for a skate issue and Mika took his spot for one shift and it all happens on one goal, lol

Also, if Kakko assists on a Laf goal the two will have identical stat lines for the season 17-23-40

Last edited:

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Giving both New York Rangers goaltenders Igor Shesterkin and Jaroslav Halak rest before the playoffs begin, head coach Gerard Gallant has announced that Ben Harpur will be tonight's starting goalie in the team's final regular-season game against the Toronto Maple Leafs, with Harpur's backup to be decided.

This is a developing story, so stay tuned for updates.

Reactions: FultonReed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad