GAME 81: HABS @ WINGS | Crown Jewel | Mon. April 15, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Statistically speaking, while it's true not every team that's won had a dominant number 1 center, most of them did. The occasional team has won without one. But having a need an Eichel... Or a Crosby... or a Kopitar... or a McKinnon... definitely helps. Not having one makes the road much harder. Suzuki isn't on that level. Bergeron is one of the best 2-way centers of all time. Point is a 95-point player. Like... I'm not sure what the argument is here. Are we that starved for talent that we have to pretend Suzuki is a 1A guy on par with the guys above?

Anyhoo, GDT isn't the place to have this chat. Enjoy the game boys.
He’s been steadily improving and hasn’t had a full year playing with the two kids who have a ton of promise as well and hadn’t hit their primes yet. Also without a functioning PP which we just might have the answer for debuting tn. Like it doesn’t take much imagination seeing Suzuki being a PPG at minimum while being a two way beast and a clutch playoff performer.

4 1st rounders the next two drafts. Matheson and Savard are plenty tradeable.

No disrespect but I’m kind of done with people who think we’re in a bad spot at all tbh lol. Like at this point you just sound negative for the sake of it or because you don’t ‘trust management’ while ignoring or trivializing the positives

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrb1p

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
At least tie this game up and win it in OT Wings to stay alive to make tomorrows game mean something. I'd take yet another loser point at this point.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I am so pissed.....all I really want to see is a PP with Hutson, Caufield, Suzuki and Slaf and not even 1 second of PP in 2 periods, not even 4 on 4

An overtime would be cool too tho......

LesHabitants

Oct 20, 2022
Evans seems to get a lot of hate on here. I kinda like him this year. I feel he's having a solid 2nd half. Good on faceoffs, etc...

...but could he frig off and not get a bunch of assists in a must lose?! 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad