GAME 81: HABS @ WINGS | Crown Jewel | Mon. April 15, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
You can't tell me that Detroit has a brighter future than Montreal...

Yeah, Yzerfrauds plan has been unimpressive to say the least. Detroit is soft and has no identity.

I feel Montreal's team play keeps getting better every game. They're embarassing these fringe playoff teams.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Tell that to the delusional fans who are thrilled that Yzerman spent like 30 million on Compher/Copp/Ghost/Chiarot/Petry/Holl/Matta
ya thats quite poverty. honestly, habs are really lucky MB did a retool and aquired almost half the future core before the rebuild cause these teams nowadays just tank for like 3 years and they dip

SamHabsFan

Apr 6, 2016
Quebec
Whiffed on a few high picks, other picks are questionnable... Imagine adding Debrincat and Kane to your team and still be good enough... Those are moves that scream "rebuild is over". Let me doubt.
yeah I just looked at their past draft...Although the Edvinsson pick is questionable, there is no real world beater taken after him..that 2021 draft looks real bad btw. Even the Raymond pick is ok..I think they got really unlucky with the lottery, they got leapfrogged 2-3 times IIRC.

they got decent wingers, its a proof that you cant compete without 2 top 6C's...and yeah, goaltending sucks

Reactions: Sagikev
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad