GAME 81: HABS @ WINGS | Crown Jewel | Mon. April 15, 2024, 7PM ET -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Me the day SN lose the NHL rights

1000003389.jpg

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
You don't need Mcdavid to win a cup. Otherwise 2-3 teams would win every year. ROR, Bergeron, Point, Mcdonald, etc.

Statistically speaking, while it's true not every team that's won had a dominant number 1 center, most of them did. The occasional team has won without one. But having a need an Eichel... Or a Crosby... or a Kopitar... or a McKinnon... definitely helps. Not having one makes the road much harder. Suzuki isn't on that level. Bergeron is one of the best 2-way centers of all time. Point is a 95-point player. Like... I'm not sure what the argument is here. Are we that starved for talent that we have to pretend Suzuki is a 1A guy on par with the guys above?

Anyhoo, GDT isn't the place to have this chat. Enjoy the game boys.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Honestly I expected much better from the Wings tonight with their season on the line. Habs playing loose and pressure free and not giving a rats ass. Lyon giving up 4 on just 13 shots is brutal though and I'm a bit surprised he was replaced.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
marc denis praising Yserman...I dont know, that team screams butched rebuild to me
No kidding...but at least the RedWings have like 5 Swedish D-men they are going to surround Seider with...that's about the only good thing he's done with the Draft anyways

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
He did absolutely nothing all year but decides to show in the penultimate game.....

I get ya, but it's not like he planned it that way lol.

He's trying to make sure he's still an NHLer come next year.

Blaming him for the lottery placing doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad