GDT: Game 80 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Washington Capitals | 7:30PM | Healing Vibes Phor Phil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Does Phil Kessel know how to shoot anymore? All he does is look for the pass. He’s down right horrible right now.

rollers

Mar 1, 2018
sad thing is Murray didn't even come close to that puck. This team won't last in the playoffs with goalie play like that. He couldn't have been screened that much on that long of a shot. I'd feel better with Jarry in there to be honest. Team just hasn't been the same since the trade.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Big difference between a bad PP and a PP that couldn't score. World of difference in fact.

Speaking of differences. It's goaltending, at least it is tonight.

Reactions: Tom Hanks and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
They tend to make those really dumb passes when they're tired. But yeah, Murray has to save that one.

Maatta was back. He could've stood up on his guy. There were two Pens back in position to take the Caps player coming. There is NO reason for Murray to be worried about anything but the shooter.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
We better get on the board because these PPs are gonna even out eventually.

rollers

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah, I’m sure teams are salivating to face Malkin, Crosby, Brassard, Kessel, Jake and Hornqvist in the playoffs.
Those guys haven't helped much tonight. This defense is horrendous and the net minding is just awful.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Big difference between a bad PP and a PP that couldn't score. World of difference in fact.

Speaking of differences. It's goaltending, at least it is tonight.

Yeah, I'm as critical of our PP as anyone, but give some props to Grubhub. The difference tonight is him versus Murray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad