GDT: Game 80 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Washington Capitals | 7:30PM | Healing Vibes Phor Phil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Just tuned in.

The old “can’t solve a backup goalie” game again, eh?

Oh well, they are just sandbagging it anyway, moreso now that they have clinched, right?

That switch will be flipped in a couple weeks though...

He’s not really the back up right now.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Dey so soff*

Feb 17, 2017
damn doesn't seem like Washington is going to have to worry about beating the Penguins in the second round this year. This Pens team is just brutal.
I’m not sure any team in the East has to wrong about beating the Pens in the playoffs.

In fact, most teams are probably salivating at playing this D with this goaltending.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Kessel is a ball and chain to the power play. Ridiculous hes still playing on PP1, more ridiculous the guys keep feeding him. Hes bobbling pucks and turning it over whenever he gets a chance. Wtf.

Dey so soff*

Feb 17, 2017
You have zero clue about hockey. The PP didn't score but they were building. 9 shots in 3 PPs... lots of good looks. They were building.

Another swing and a miss.
Indeed, all those PPs were swings and misses and the Caps made them pay.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You have zero clue about hockey. The PP didn't score but they were building. 9 shots in 3 PPs... lots of good looks. They were building.

Another swing and a miss.

Yeah, I hate our PP, but pressure was on them.

You know, we're talking about switches . . . maybe it's time to say 'I sure as hell hope Murray has one to flip'.

The soft goals, the rebounds, the scrambling. Ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad