GDT: GAME 80: HABS @ SENS | He's here! | Sat. April 13, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Oh I know.
Going with a Forward last year and a Dman this draft may have netted us the best combination of players when all is said and done.
I'm convinced it probably would have if a player like Zeev is on the board when we pick.

Conventional wisdom was to go with a forward last year and a dman this year.

HuGo went against conventional wisdom.

But if we get the 5th overall pick this year, I think we can get a good forward.

Reactions: HabbyGuy and Rozz

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
The one game the Habs probably need to lose is the one they probably win. You know they are not going to fold...they will bring it. Ottawa with their lack of character probably lose on purpose.
No Stutzle at morning skate?

Reactions: Tyson

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Surprised this wasn't named the Tank Bowl.

But I really see Ottawa taking a RD, so they are not really a threat. But I loss tonight pretty much guarantees top 6

Reactions: Rozz

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City

Attachments

• 6lwrp2xhplg41.jpg
    6lwrp2xhplg41.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 4

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I hope they get throttled and MSL give's his Tony Robbins speech after
They’ll lose and he’ll look dejected because this was really important to him then he’ll say something like:

“You know those pictures of the summit of Mount Everest? There’s a line and you got wait your turn to get to the top. Sometimes bad weather forces you to go back. Sometimes you die. But when you make that summit, you have the greatest LinkedIn photo of all time. That’s what we are trying to build here”

And the media will gobble it up and call him a genius while not asking him why Josh Anderson played 17 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad