GDT: GAME 80: HABS @ SENS | He's here! | Sat. April 13, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
That Cutter Gauthier is the best NCAA player I have seen this year. To think the Habs could have had Ryan Leonard...ugh
Oh I know.
Going with a Forward last year and a Dman this draft may have netted us the best combination of players when all is said and done.
I'm convinced it probably would have if a player like Zeev is on the board when we pick.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Really wish this was an afternoon game so it didn’t interfere with UFC 300.

Blah
I hear that!

Oh I know.
Going with a Forward last year and a Dman this draft may have netted us the best combination of players when all is said and done.
I'm convinced it probably would have if a player like Zeev is on the board when we pick.
If we get Lindstrom or Iginla this draft, with Reinbacher already onboard, maybe not... time will tell I guess

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Habs on the wrong end of 3-2 clash vs. the Isles, decided in OT.

Of note, Monty with a 31-save performance and Mike Matheson attaining the 60-point mark -- something that we only last saw PK do in 2014-15.

However, our collective minds were elsewhere as we awaited the outcome of the Frozen Four and when and if, Lane Hutson would decide his NHL future this week, with his team suffering an unexpected early ouster from the tournament.

efy9rXL.gif

And then, Friday mid-afternoon, the news all were awaiting, finally dropped.

U4Rc71L.gif

Hutson, who has opted for number 48, is expected to see action against the Detroit Red Wings on Monday, where the Habs will be concluding their final road trip of the season.

And of course, it won't take long for memes and bad jokes to surface and several already have on the forum. To wit ...

9P0RGZw.jpeg

Hutson has come a long way.

wx4CgBY.gif

All in all, yesterday was another of those memorable times -- a great day to be a Habs fan. And we can all bask in it now that Hutson is so close to playing his first regular season pro game.

Habs are in Ottawa tonight to battle the punchable faces of the hated Sens.

HirYYeS.jpeg

Habs held a practice yesterday, where MSL announced that Optimus Prime is the starter for tonight's game.

89y65Fz.gif

Ghule did not practice with his teammates and remains day-to-day.

You already know what facing Ottawa means ...

v942gYp.jpg

hDdacvA.jpeg

Not to be outdone by ...

gnRwJED.gif

Too bad Arber can't be there to ward off their crazies.

Cheap shots incoming.

This could be a good time for the Power Donkey to redeem himself a little.

Nahhhhhhhhh, who are we kidding?

k9VQ93Y.gif

LINEUPS TBA

wfdfaLI.gif
Lmao! Can I use the school of diving as an avatar please?

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Last game Sens iced Imama, Kastelic, Macewen, Kelly and Smejkal (6'4) in their bottom 6.

Habs will have to keep their head on a swivel with that many dirtbags filling in the bottom two lines.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Brady probably going to run at one of our kids, hope they dress some balls tonight. Or will MSL put in Ylonen for Pez lol

Reactions: Habano and Runner77

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Brady probably going to run at one of our kids, hope they dress some balls tonight. Or will MSL put in Ylonen for Pez lol
Habs should just not dress the first line and Newhook. Just tell them that they are being rested since Habs have no one to protect them form cheap shots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rozz and Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad