GDT: GAME 80: HABS @ SENS | He's here! | Sat. April 13, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloBellyvo

Jul 2, 2019
Habs on the wrong end of 3-2 clash vs. the Isles, decided in OT.

Of note, Monty with a 31-save performance and Mike Matheson attaining the 60-point mark -- something that we only last saw PK do in 2014-15.

However, our collective minds were elsewhere as we awaited the outcome of the Frozen Four and when and if, Lane Hutson would decide his NHL future this week, with his team suffering an unexpected early ouster from the tournament.

efy9rXL.gif

And then, Friday mid-afternoon, the news all were awaiting, finally dropped.

U4Rc71L.gif

Hutson, who has opted for number 48, is expected to see action against the Detroit Red Wings on Monday, where the Habs will be concluding their final road trip of the season.

And of course, it won't take long for memes and bad jokes to surface and several already have on the forum. To wit ...

9P0RGZw.jpeg

Hutson has come a long way.

wx4CgBY.gif

All in all, yesterday was another of those memorable times -- a great day to be a Habs fan. And we can all bask in it now that Hutson is so close to playing his first regular season pro game.

Habs are in Ottawa tonight to battle the punchable faces of the hated Sens.

HirYYeS.jpeg

Habs held a practice yesterday, where MSL announced that Optimus Prime is the starter for tonight's game.

89y65Fz.gif

Ghule did not practice with his teammates and remains day-to-day.

You already know what facing Ottawa means ...

v942gYp.jpg

hDdacvA.jpeg

Not to be outdone by ...

gnRwJED.gif

Too bad Arber can't be there to ward off their crazies.

Cheap shots incoming.

This could be a good time for the Power Donkey to redeem himself a little.

Nahhhhhhhhh, who are we kidding?

k9VQ93Y.gif

LINEUPS TBA

wfdfaLI.gif
You are incredibly fabulous et al!

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
A definite legit regular lost tonight would almost assure us 5th and would give us leverage in case if a split with Detroit occurs

We would still have 5th secured if that happened which I honestly think it might actually go that way..all this while probably effing up Detroits chance at a playoffs spot by splitting the back to back! Win/win! Loll!

Again we need the big L tonight with some entertainment along the way.

Reactions: xposbrad and Rozz

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Isn't Gaethje v Holloway cancelled??
Almost gave me a heart attack, nope, just a weird glitch on Google when you look it up. I think when something gets moved around on the card (main to co-main for example) it shows the original as canceled

Reactions: Habs13

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
Well It all comes down to this... The MUST LOSE game of the year!

you know the boys will come out swinging... and while I'm not one to cheer for someone to get hurt... but would wanting Monty and Primeau to get some well timed minor groin pulls make me a bad person? lol

I'm gonna be doing best to will some serious puck unluck to hit our squad tonight! we need this loss so f***ing bad!

...and if we do win this, we better get some huge point action for Slafsquatch, Caulfield, and Suzuki to make us feel better.

Reactions: themilosh

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Alexandre Daigle now an analyst at TVA sports it seems. Seems like a good fit, his documentary was well done and he seems like an articulate person.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Well....

Suzuki is 2 goals away to hit 35.
Salfkovsky is 1 goal away to hit 20
Caufield has a point in each of his last 6 games. 5 goals and 2 assists

So I'm hoping for that typical Ottawa game with high scoring, with a goal for all 3 of our 1st line and the heartbreaking lost with 5mintes left to the game......I know, it's a lot to hope for.....that with a goal for Florian's debut in Laval and a W for the home opener of CFMTL.....

Reactions: Runner77

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Well It all comes down to this... The MUST LOSE game of the year!

you know the boys will come out swinging... and while I'm not one to cheer for someone to get hurt... but would wanting Monty and Primeau to get some well timed minor groin pulls make me a bad person? lol

I'm gonna be doing best to will some serious puck unluck to hit our squad tonight! we need this loss so f***ing bad!

...and if we do win this, we better get some huge point action for Slafsquatch, Caulfield, and Suzuki to make us feel better.
not groin injury - never for a goalie.... just pink eye or something to keep them out for the rest of the year. lol

Reactions: Rozz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad