GDT: Game 8: Sharks (7-0-1) @ Ducks (5-1-1) 7:00pm PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Selanne138

Nov 18, 2009
3 Stars should have been

3. Beauch
2. Souray
1. Fasth

But it really doesnt matter. 6-1-1 and it feels dammnnnn good.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I think Fasth deserved it over Souray, and I don't think Getzlaf deserved the 3rd star... but meh. The win is what matters.

Hv71

Nov 15, 2011
Jönköping
With Fasth as your backup you have it just as great as the Devils in the backup goalie situation. Gratz guys and gratz Ducks

Jul 22, 2012
Where are all the Fasth haters? Shoe stuck in your mouth? :laugh: Great game. I don't think we played the greatest but Fasth, Souray and Beauch stole it for us. AWESOME

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Good game. As much as I hate how Boudreau has handled the first line (until he put Etem there at least) and PP units I've got to give him credit for the Souray - Beauchemin pairing. Never in a million years did I think those two would work together but they've been very solid.

I think when everyone is healthy and assuming Ryan keeps playing well in the middle I would try:
Etem - Getzlaf - Perry
Palmieri - Ryan - Selanne
Cogs - Koivu - Winnik
Beleskey - Bonino - Staubitz/DSP

Souray - Beauchemin
Lydman - Fowler
Allen - Sbisa

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Now where are those Finnish fans lol

Anaheim will always have finnish fans lol. Selanne lol. It was 5AM when the game started lol. Now it's 7:40AM lol, so some of them might be on their way to work lol. I have to go at least lol. Vatanen is not ready lol. He might need a full season in the AHL lol. But he is a fine prospect lol.

Last edited:

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
In spite of Allen's performance, this team played pretty strong D. Offense kept the pressure up all night. Fire Carlyle!!!

Jul 22, 2012
So many surprises this season. I was excited about the Allen signing, and mad about the Souray one.. Geez. :shakehead Souray has been incredible and has been 200% better than I thought he would be

EDIT: Etem looked great too. Man that kid can skate

eenok*

fasth is nr 1 over hiller who thou have ai cool name. CLEAR!

vatanen was great first 2 periods. 3rd period did play less to say anything. MUST HAVE KEEROLE NEXT GAMES. COACH STUPID?. CLEAR

:handclap:SOURAY SOURAY HOLIHOLIDAY SOURAY SOURAY HOLIHOLIDAY :yo:

EENOK/IL, Finland

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Think we found something with Etem on the first line, Getzy and Perry need a speed guy to get in on the forecheck.

Ryan was our best forward tonight, looks really good.

lol @ getzlaf 3rd star, Ryan vastly outplayed him
agree with all

and ? to all....did palmi get hurt? i dont remember seeing him out in the 2nd half of the 3rd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad