GDT: Game 8: Red Wings at sabres 1:00 pm et 10/26/24

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
There's still more than 2 periods of hockey left to play so it's not the end of the world but I didn't see a single NHL level defenseman for the wings this period. Let's hope they pick it up big time for the rest of the game.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
mtmadb.jpg

Reactions: DatsDeking

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Alright there we go, we’re still in this fight. Let’s go boys.

Sorry for the third of the forum that, based on their posts, have surely turned the game off by now?

Reactions: dalem177

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Nice shot. I was about to rant that they deferred on the previous chance with a great opportunity coming down the slot, but glad to see a goal.

HisNoodliness

Good things come to those who wait
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
There's not too much to be happy about in this one. But seeing Seider- and Raymond create a goal really does bring me joy. Raymond with a great entry and pass to Larkin, gets it back after the play falls apart great low to high for Debrincat, and Seider with the cheeky pass back. Beautiful goal from our new dynamic duo.

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Alright there we go, we’re still in this fight. Let’s go boys.

Sorry for the third of the forum that, based on their posts, have surely turned the game off by now?
I mean I get it, it is disheartening to watch some bad hockey. I think we all just want them to win.... For the most part anyways.

• Love
Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad