Post-Game Talk: GAME 8 - BACK ON TRACK - BRUINS 4 Detroit 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Third line looked non existent and Debrusk really needs to get his head out of his ass. No goals through 8 games and the best pass he’s made all year was to the other team for the OT loss.

He's only played in 7 of them.

He made some great passes against Anaheim when playing with Zacha but Zacha couldn't cash in. They had chemistry.

He'll get going soon enough. Not worried.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Not much to complain about tonight.

Carlo and Forbort were amazing on the PK and Poitras continues to surprise me every time I see him.

Had at least 2 amazing defensive plays tonight……wise beyond his years, defensively.
So far, Poitras looks like a seasoned vet

My biggest concern is how the Bruins play in their own end at times.
They really need to practice moving the puck out of their own zone without panicking

..other than that, I'm very surprised (and pleased) at how good they've played overall to start this season

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Bs with an excellent bounce back effort ..the game had better pace and it was clear the guys had better legs and more determination than against the Ducks

Highlights include Sway outstanding in net, Charlie with a fun rush and goal, Pasta playing billiards and Carlo and Forbert playing shut down pk

still some areas to clean and the fourth line clearly misses Looch and Lauko but please raise your hand if if you predicted a 7-0-1 start

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Bs with an excellent bounce back effort ..the game had better pace and it was clear the guys had better legs and more determination than against the Ducks

Highlights include Sway outstanding in net, Charlie with a fun rush and goal, Pasta playing billiards and Carlo and Forbert playing shut down pk

still some areas to clean and the fourth line clearly misses Looch and Lauko but please raise your hand if if you predicted a 7-0-1 start
Nobody would have called that we would have virtually 10% of the season in the books without a regulation loss - and would be completely undefeated but for an inexcusable late game collapse.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
The penalty shot kind of saved us. They were on their heels at that point and Detroit had all the energy and momentum at 2-1 but then 3-1 and they kind of lost their mojo. These low scoring affairs are hard to maintain. This one went our way.

Excellent game from McAvoy. Probably his best of the year.

I'm tired of saying Poitras should stay. This is obvious.

and JVR continues to surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad