GDT: Game 76 | OTT @ CBJ | 6 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I have been inside Jackets locker room & training facility it is nothing special at all. Pedestrian at best. It is clean.
The updated one? The old one I agree but the updated one is pretty top notch

Reactions: CBJx614

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Weird game….looked like a 7-5 or 6-4 type game and now game has locked down

Reactions: DJA

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
Is it just me or do the colors look way better on the broadcast? The blue on the jerseys looks more true to real life

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
Is it just me or do the colors look way better on the broadcast? The blue on the jerseys looks more true to real life
Nevermind it's only on alternate cameras, the broadcast cameras are still a dull dark blue

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Dunno really but I did find it curious that I thought the pants in the locker room looked orange instead of red. Was a bit strange.

And I concur the game has gotten a bit stale after that rush of a start. As long as Ottawa is leading that's fine but it'll be a nail-biter if they're only up by one when it's 5 minutes left in the 3rd...

After saying that Johnny has a partial breakaway and Marchy hits the post. Bring back the stale game.

Edit: Ottawa PP is pretty bad. I guess they're just cruising overall, not bringing their A game at all. (But yes agree on below, we're getting some dangerous chances and might not end up lucky in the end...)

Last edited:

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Nevermind it's only on alternate cameras, the broadcast cameras are still a dull dark blue
I really hope we can at least get to a network that broadcasts 1080 in the future if 4k is not an option. The Ballys/Sinclair/Fox 720 streams always look so dull and dark.

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
Please Sens get one so we aren’t faced with an overtime.

Just 1 more week to put a bow on this disastrous season.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Refs are not in on the tank. This powerplay is not needed - we're getting way too many in these last games already...

And we hit the goal post. Too close, man.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Dunno really but I did find it curious that I thought the pants in the locker room looked orange instead of red. Was a bit strange.

And I concur the game has gotten a bit stale after that rush of a start. As long as Ottawa is leading that's fine but it'll be a nail-biter if they're only up by one when it's 5 minutes left in the 3rd...

After saying that Johnny has a partial breakaway and Marchy hits the post. Bring back the stale game.

Edit: Ottawa PP is pretty bad. I guess they're just cruising overall, not bringing their A game at all. (But yes agree on below, we're getting some dangerous chances and might not end up lucky in the end...)
Do you by chance have a Samsung Tv ? They tend to show reds as orange

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad