GDT: Game 76: Columbus at Philadelphia | 4/3 7PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
3119946ed750d25f0f.jpg

philadelphia.jpg

7:00 PM EDT
Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

large.png

Lines
Jenner-Johansen-Letestu
Calvert-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Foligno-Anisimov-Umberger
Comeau=MacKenzie-Boll

Johnson-Prout
Tyutin-Wisniewski
Schultz-Savard

Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Inactive
Erixon, Frattin, Tropp

Injured
Horton, Murray, Nikitin

large.png

Lines
Hartnell-Giroux-Voracek
Raffl-Couturier-Read
Downie-Schenn-Simmonds
Rinaldo-Lecavalier-Hall

Coburn-Timonen
Streit-Grossmann
MacDonald-Schenn

Mason
Emery

Inactive
Gill, Gustafsson, Heeter, Rosehill

Injured
None​

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Win this game, and we can still catch them for 3rd. It's a matter of the boys wanting it or not.

Not to mention revenge for what happened here last time.

Kentucky

Mar 25, 2014
Big game. Would like to see the boys make a statement in this 1st of 3 games in 4 days.

wrcstyl

Oct 6, 2008
Schultz-Savard

This paring should be good for 2 goals against. please prove me wrong!

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Unless Bob plays lights out, I can't see the Jackets winning this game. Hopefully they have enough in the tank to beat Chicago tomorrow.

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
Huge game.
A point helps to secure a spot, but reality is if we get a Wild Card it will be a short visit into playoff land. We need to somehow catch Philly and avoid Boston or Pittsburgh early.
Beggars can't be choosers - so I'll likley be thrilled with getting a point and getting us closer, but a regulation win would be huge.

nhldiedinthe90s*

who farted lol
Sep 23, 2013
SCS says the difference between a regulation loss and a win (any way) is the difference between 70% playoff odds and 90%.

Big game, fair to say.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Unless Bob plays lights out, I can't see the Jackets winning this game. Hopefully they have enough in the tank to beat Chicago tomorrow.

"O Ye of Little Faith, why are you so fearful?"

13 years of hockey, 1 point in Philadelphia. I'd say we are due.

The weather outside today is crap, let's hope the Jackets do their best not to replicate it on the ice.

Congrats to Nick Foligno on the Masterton Nomination, extremely deserving candidate.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Win this game in regulation and we have a real shot at 3rd place in the Metro.

Lose this game in regulation and we are in danger of losing our wild card spot.

No pressure.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
time for some "high glove" payback on Mason for being on the receiving end of his weak glove side for years!

Mase's glove was getting props from Pierre McGuire during the Boston-Philly game recently.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
I hope the boys aren't thinking about Chicago, Leave it all on the rink today and get these 2 points

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Interesting fact that Anthony Rothman just mentioned on The Fan. Today is the one year anniversary of Steve Mason being traded to the Flyers. What better celebration it would be than to hang 5 or 6 on Mase. Knowing our recent luck, he'll probably shut us out.

I don't have a good feeling about tonight. Why? I don't know. We haven't played very well when we've really needed to win a game, save Detroit last week. We need this one and I'm not sure how it's going to go. I guess that's why the chase for the playoffs is such a roller coaster.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I think the Jackets will win this one, it won’t be easy and by all rights the Flyers are playing better of late but we need the game more than they do…

Congratulations to Folingo for the Masterton Trophy today, nice article in PR about it..

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I hope the boys aren't thinking about Chicago, Leave it all on the rink today and get these 2 points

"Boys, I know you have been thinking about the Chicago game all week, they are in the other conference and all, but I know you have been focused on them. Let's not forget about this team tonight, Philadelphia, I think they might be in our division...or something"

------whiskey for breakfast guy

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Our odds go to the 90's with a win tonight, and a 70's with a loss (Regulation for both)

So... yeah.. big game

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Oh yeah. The lines tonight (except Schultz in for Nikitin but I understand why because of Niks horrid stretch) are finally the best the club could put out with what we have. Finally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad