GDT: Game 75: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Snowy Montreal Canadiens, Thurs April 4, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
Tbf to him that was a dirty hit lol

Agreed but he has to learn to elbow people coming at him a few times so that they think twice about doing it. Right now it’s probably part of the other team’s game plan (hit Guhle all night).

Reactions: Sagikev

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
What does that even mean? RHP has a hot stretch, Armia has had a solid NHL career with years left. Give it a rest
Garbage. Armia has been shit for most of his career. He has done well since his demotion but before that he showed up 3 or 4 times a season. He did better in the playoffs but Habs need all hands on deck to make the playoffs.

Reactions: Gravity

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Marty should go take some photos with Stamkos during intermission and high five Kucherov for his chicken shit hit on Guhle since he doesn't give a shit if his players get injured from dirty plays.

Would be nice to see Marty in postgame call out that chicken shit hit after praising Kucherov pregame.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I know it was a dirty hit, but why is Ghule getting injured every 30 games or so? I remember in the W, he looked tougher and bigger than the rest.

He looks feeble in the big show. I mean, I look at Rein and I look at him and Ghule looks like a chopstick compared to Rein. And Rein is 19.

Yé bâti sur un frame de chat ou quoi?
At a certain point

He's gonna have to get a bit stronger yeah..

And it's on him, he HAS to by now of identified that, he can do pretty much everything he needs , BUT getting rocked too many times has to be worked on

It's not like "ahh man I've plateaud , I just can't figure out what to do to really make a mark here"
It's like, dude , hit. The. WEIGHTS.
Pas compliqué

Reactions: Sagikev

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Hey we did the best with what we f***ing could man

You gonna stay on board or not?
Because I'm getting beyond fed up reading you whiney saps Complaining about 'the proper way to lose'
Nobody PLANS to lose, this is how it went for us these 3 years

It's gonna be a great offseason, and next year were gonna be a little ball of energy hard to deal with our youth and speed

Lighten up a little for f***s sakes you guys
I will be content if/when the Habs draft a gamebreaking F. Also the statement, "nobody plans to lose" is simply inaccurate.

We're all allowed to express our opinions. I don't like mindlessly cheering for wins without adhering to or maximizing the strategy at front; however I totally get that people can enjoy what they wish and express whatever opinion they have on the team even if I disagree with it. This is what I expect from others regarding my statements and opinions.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
I do have this bad feeling MTL will trade Jackeye to a team that is willing to let him play his game and will become a menace for 10 yrs

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Would be nice to see Marty in postgame call out that chicken shit hit after praising Kucherov pregame.
Would be nice if he encouraged his team to stand up for their teammates. He seems to think we can make them really pay by hopefully getting a PP and scoring on it, but the issue is that a PP isn't guaranteed, we are not a skilled team, and the 2nd unit which plays half the PP is essentially all AHLers.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
At a certain point

He's gonna have to get a bit stronger yeah..

And it's on him, he HAS to by now of identified that, he can do pretty much everything he needs , BUT getting rocked too many times has to be worked on

It's not like "ahh man I've plateaud , I just can't figure out what to do to really make a mark here"
It's like, dude , hit. The. WEIGHTS.
Pas compliqué
It’s not uncommon to look back on a player and think how skinny they used to look.

We forget he’s only in his early 20s. He’ll add more as he gets older.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad