GDT: Game 75: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Snowy Montreal Canadiens, Thurs April 4, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
There needs to be a response to that Kucherov hit. Are we afraid of taking a couple roughing penalties in this game that does nothing for us to win it?

Reactions: jrom

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It’s not uncommon to look back on a player and think how skinny they used to look.

We forget he’s only in his early 20s. He’ll add more as he gets older.
No I know

He's still a PUP and HE forgets it cuz it's 100 NHL games now so I guess he thinks he's been able to handle it a bit

But he's 22, most D in the league don't even play their first NHL games til 23-24 yrs old

It's just up to him to keep at it, work out a bit more, and yeah naturally grow I to the body some more too

Reactions: Lafleurs Guy

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Happy with how physical they are playing and it's giving them energy
So gross. If the Panthers had the same response the Habs did to a dirty hit to their player (one of their better ones at that), Maurice would have benched them for the rest of the game. Seems like Hughes being bothered by the lack of response when Monty got run over by Kassian was nonsense since it's still being encouraged.

Reactions: habsfan891

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
There needs to be a response to that Kucherov hit. Are we afraid of taking a couple roughing penalties in this game that does nothing for us to win it?
All the Habs heavies are giving him the stare but he hasn't noticed yet.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Tuned in late, only saw highlights of Struble getting speared by p*ssy b*tch Cirelli and then getting turnstiled on the 2nd TB goal with a bad pivot. And Kucherov with a dirty hit on Guhle.

Good reminder of how much I hate Tampa Bay.

I just feel he should be a bit more paranoid, I agree he’s not the one dishing dirty shots…

I find the habs in general seem easy and safe to play against, who would be afraid to play dirty against them.
Hopefully Tuch helps add some grit next season

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Pretty boring game. TB is turning it into a grind.
MT.jpg

MT gives this post his official seal of approval. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad