GDT: Game 71: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 3/21/23 7:00pm EST- TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Odds that Gallagher gets gassed after a 30 second shitf? Who would have thought that the "short offseason" argument was nonsense!
I am convinced if he had been better at pretending he’s not gassed other teams would not have broken out against him as much all these years following one of his grindy-heroic-up-the-boards-shoot-crash sequences and would have chosen a lime change more often.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

Better handles than Gallagher.

I always thought the late blomer thing was a myth but good lord Gallagher improved a lot since coming back form his injury. He's a transformed player. The speed. The skills. The Hands. And the shot ... wow the shot ... how in hell did he improve so much. All this was not there 2 years ago. Impressive.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Don't worry, high probability he doesn't finish the game.
That's plenty of time for TSN2 to shove Gallagher down our throats. Trying to sell us about his importance in the lineup and that he's the "heart and soul" of the team.

They will present us a graph showing how much his injury impacted the team and our win/lose record without him in the lineup even if it doesn't have any correlation whatsoever.

They might even award him the 1st star of the game just because he got into a hissy fit late in the game.

Reactions: BLONG7 and Runner77

ericd

Feb 20, 2007
Harvey-Pinard - Suzuki - Anderson
Hoffman - Dach - Gallagher
Pitlick - Drouin - Gurianov
Tierney - Belzile - Pezzetta

Matheson - Savard
Edmundson - Kovacevic
Barron - Wideman

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Unfortunately even in these awful seasons we win more games with him in the line up coincidence or otherwise

Also what is Gallagher's deal? He has a couple non contact practice and is suddenly good to go? I don't get it l
Don’t worry too much he will be injured again in the first period

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Odds that Gallagher gets gassed after a 30 second shitf? Who would have thought that the "short offseason" argument was nonsense!
Wait til you see him on the powerplay.
Then you'll REALLY remember how much you hate him..

It's incredible we are stuck 4 more years with this guy..

But take solace in the fact he probably misses 60-70% of the remaining contract playing time
(He also helps the tank.. when we want to tank, but are we tanking next year..)

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Wait til you see him on the powerplay.
Then you'll REALLY remember how much you hate him..

It's incredible we are stuck 4 more years with this guy..

But take solace in the fact he probably misses 60-70% of the remaining contract playing time
(He also helps the tank.. when we want to tank, but are we tanking next year..)

He's a team guy. I'm still hoping at some point he realizes it's best to stop fighting through all the injuries and go on LTIR.

If not I think he's getting bought out in summer 2025.

Reactions: Redux91

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
what are the vegas odds Gallagher takes a crease violation, hooking or slashing penalty then proceeds with a look of absolute astonishment on his way to the box?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How long until fans bolt out of the Bell Centre tonight?
You mean ... like this?

sVaNBem.gif

• Wow
Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad