GDT: GAME 71 | Senators @ Bruins | David, Meet Goliath Edition | Tue Mar 21 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
We’ve been really unlucky with the posts (like 5 posts the last 2 games) but that was an atrocious 3rd period. Game was there to be had too, what a shame…

Reactions: DrEasy

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Replace Debrincat with Fiala and we are tooth and nail for the wild card, if not comfortably in. What an incredibly disappointing season. I really can't remember one like it in Sens history.

Dude we added Giroux, Chychrun and Debrincat and we still suck. I don't think a 5'8 Fiala will do anything on this Team either

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
That whole two minutes was the team desperately trying to get the puck to a covered tkatchuk against the wall. Batherson had full control of the puck and the Bruins were backing off and he just wanted that puck to tkatchuk so bad

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
probably not.
Fiala is good but he’s not transforming your team
It's not about "transforming your team", its about a guy who has choked and failed to execute at a rate I've never seen on this team. My point isn't that Fiala is a franchise-altering talent, it's that Debrincat has been one of our worst players at 5-on-5 and has squandered opportunities that should be spoon-fed goals.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Maybe DBC also got an ankle sprain last year.
There are plenty of reasons that could be at play and they could be entirely beyond his control. It doesn't change the fact that he has been incredibly un-clutch and hasn't really brought any element that we are missing.

I don't think he's a bad player at all. I just think he's been really bad for large portions of the year and am very disappointed by that.

Reactions: bert

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
I wish we would have won or a tie at least , however after last night in back to back we played a very strong game. Is obvious we played last night and this part of learning experience of this team.

Defense played very good, Soggy was Solid, Offense just could not bury one on Ullmark.Not from lack of trying.

Leafs losing to the NYI is more disgusting, thanks for nothing Make Be Leafs!

Oh well happy for Soggy for a Solid game!

Onto another easy game against the Lightning ⚡.

Reactions: bert

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
There are plenty of reasons that could be at play and they could be entirely beyond his control. It doesn't change the fact that he has been incredibly un-clutch and hasn't really brought any element that we are missing.

I don't think he's a bad player at all. I just think he's been really bad for large portions of the year and am very disappointed by that.

But he scored the game winning goal vs the Pens in last 2 minutes of the game to give us the only victory for this Month

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
You're having quite the night. Discount Bathersons injury again. Shows you never played a competitive sport in your life.

Injuries are real but at a certain point the excuse needs to run out.

Again, you see HAS in football a lot and timeline for return is usually 6-8 games. So even accounting for a month or two to get back to normal after you come back I’m not sure how you can be dealing with the injury for nearly a year. Unless it’s just a totally different injury in the hockey context?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad