GDT: Game 71: Predators @ Avalanche - Friday, March 16th, 7PM - Predators and Prey

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
giphy.gif

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Jixer19

Dec 19, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Good question, I just remember AJ saying that if he is injured he's not being treated like a normal injured player, i.e.--he is available to the media and he's been a full participant in practices.

Well, you knew more than me. (Which isn't hard :sarcasm:)

I know Lindholm makes mistakes, but I would think they would use him over Warsofsky(Spelling?), but what do I know lol

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Well, you knew more than me. (Which isn't hard :sarcasm:)

I know Lindholm makes mistakes, but I would think they would use him over Warsofsky(Spelling?), but what do I know lol

Nah, not about knowing, Lindholm may be injured, but I guess I just have a soft spot for him--I like him better than Warsofsky.

Ultimately, I just want the Avs to ice the best possible roster.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Just love how that dick Rick Sadowski from NHL.COM just death rides us from the start today, suggesting it's all about The Preds being the first team to clinch a playoff spot tonight.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I don't think Lindholm is better than Whatswhosky. They're both AHLers. I rank both below Siemens at this point.

Reactions: cgf

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
I have confidence we'll beat the top team in the NHL tonight. How's THAT for where our team is at? Pumped The Wild. Pumped The Blues. Hahaha, I think our team can literally beat anyone on our day.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Just love how that dick Rick Sadowski from NHL.COM just death rides us from the start today, suggesting it's all about The Preds being the first team to clinch a playoff spot tonight.

What's the issue there? I'm pretty sure that's a story every year (whichever team is the first to clinch a playoff spot).

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good shift to start.

One of my favourite things is hearing the crowd get louder and louder as MacKinnon picks up speed moving up the ice.

Reactions: cgf

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012

What's the issue there? I'm pretty sure that's a story every year (whichever team is the first to clinch a playoff spot).

I don't expect it. I expect Avs, who has a 24-8-2 record at home to continue to win, and be the good news story of the season.
I don't like people assuming our teams losing to anyone. It's not our culture anymore.

Unacceptable tone about our team and culture.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad