GDT: Game 71: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, (Game is on ABC/ESPN+)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Seriously one of the dumbest things ever to acquire a 4th liner and pay him like a middle-6 guy. Just infuriating. 4th liners should be guys on ELC's, making league minimun, or at the max 1.5m
Every single year, 4th liners who have great playoffs get pumped up by announcers who need edgy shit to talk about. If you happen to be a UFA after one of those seasons that ends in the finals or the cup, you are going to have an all inclusive trip to the overpaid hotel coming your way.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
we had all the momentum and that useless sack of shit Goodrow gave it all away for a completely stupid and useless penalty. can't f***ing stand the bastard

Reactions: DanielBrassard

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Why does Michael Peca instill such a sense of confidence when I see him walk down the hall? He's gonna be a good head coach some day. Just a hunch.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
I think the issue is more so the load on the server. I doubt HF is paying for the top tier hosting plan with how much money this website could possibly make.. .

I would think more the database queries. There is a ton of relational data... Lots of counting. Not a lot that can be cached for long periods of time because this site is so write heavy. My guess is the database starts to fall on its face as the traffic ticks up.

Reactions: PalmCoastRanger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad