GDT: Game 71: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, (Game is on ABC/ESPN+)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Rangers are so soft that they rely on a 21 year old to get the team to play with emotion. The Rangers leaders need to do a better job

Reactions: gabevh3

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I would think more the database queries. There is a ton of relational data... Lots of counting. Not a lot that can be cached for long periods of time because this site is so write heavy. My guess is the database starts to fall on its face as the traffic ticks up.
Well yeah that’s my point, that it’s a load issue. I don’t think the queries or indexing is the problem since every site that uses this software will have the same indexes and partitioning plan. Everyone would be having the same problem, then. Since it’s HF specific, my guess is the servers that the database is on is the problem, not the database itself.

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
I don't get it. He isn't good at anything. Why do NHL coaches always have to have a bad player in the lineup? It's the only f***ing sport.
Bro just wait for his playoff experience to kick in.

I think Sean McDonough's head is bigger than his shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: Machinehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad