GDT: Game # 70 - New York Rangers vs Nashville Predators - 7pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
Kakko doesn’t deserve a jersey today - let him press box it and bring in Brodzinski.

Kakko has regressed to last year where he embarrassed himself into being shut down .

Drury should be looking for an out on thus guy immediately- to free up cash for Taransenko .
Feels like the 82 game grind gets to him more than other players. I'm feeling pretty confident he looks more like he did at the beginning of the year when the playoffs start.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Phone battery at 93%. It's lentil time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319_115629_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319_115629_Chrome.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Kakko doesn’t deserve a jersey today - let him press box it and bring in Brodzinski.

Kakko has regressed to last year where he embarrassed himself into being shut down .

Drury should be looking for an out on thus guy immediately- to free up cash for Taransenko .
How a 3rd line player and 2nd overall pick, who gets a dozen minutes a game, can have 1 SOG in 8 games boggles my mind. Way more than 0 goals in what 13 games?

Ineptness is hitting meme levels.

Last edited:

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
How a 3rd line player and 2nd overall pick, who gets a dozen minutes a game can 1 SOG in 8 games boggles my mind way more than 0 goals in what 13 games?

Ineptness is hitting meme levels.
He needs the Willie Mays Hayes treatment when he refuses to shoot. Make him do pushups in the tunnel when he finishes his shift.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019

As much as I want to call you crazy I can't. His skating is a serious problem. He has the handling and puck possession locked but his skating is a detriment. I am willing to give him the off season to improve on it but I have lost hope...

Reactions: LokiDog
Jan 8, 2012
NY
This Preds team just lost to the Blackhawks (although so did Boston, LMAO)

Anyway, just get 2 points and no injuries.
I honestly would say switch Vesey and Kakko for a game or two just to try and snap him out of it.... but Chytil hasn't been to good either.
Chytil has been shooting, he's trying to break out of the slump.

Kakko has gone into hibernation.

Reactions: will1066

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017

Harsh but I agree with the idea

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I honestly would say switch Vesey and Kakko for a game or two just to try and snap him out of it.... but Chytil hasn't been to good either.
yes I was just thinking this

Fil gets an elite linemate and Kakko can command the puck more

Reactions: LokiDog

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

Mandar

The Real Maven​

Sep 27, 20133,7363,365The Tarheel State
Very dominating 1st. Just like last game for the most part.

Prediction of the night.

Shesty with his 2nd shu_ou_.

Yeah, I am a li__le supers_i_ous.

No T's. But It's in Tarasenko and Trochek.
Not superstitious enough….shouldn’t have even brought it up…..it’s on you now

Reactions:duhmetreE

Ummm, I believe THIS was overlooked in gdt last night. Believe @Mandar owes me a little apology, and even @duhmetreE for liking his post over mine. I don't jinx, I predict.
What I don't know, is how to make a good copy post here. Lol

Attachments

• 1679246684951.gif
    1679246684951.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad