GAME 7 - This is why we are fans

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Game 7 winning team

• Boston Bruins

Votes: 123 67.2%
  • Florida Panthers

Votes: 60 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I think Ullmark is going down with the ship.
I disagree. As with Rask, the vets will probably push for Ullmark, but this series has been very bad for him, culminating in the disastrous third period of game six. Montgomery really has no choice but to go with Swayman. It is about mitigating risk, and while I am not comfortable with Swayman, he will not turn into the sieve Ullmark was in game six.

Reactions: Caper Bruins fan

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
This game is so much more than a regular game 7. If they somehow manage to bungle a game 7 at home after being up 3-1, after being the best team in history, we will all look at the 08-23 stretch a lot different. As it stands already, this franchise has underachieved when it mattered overall, but a cup win changes all that. . Too lose this game would just cement it.
I don't like to 'like' this but agree.
I'm one of the biggest proponents of appreciating regular season success on these boards and it's been a great run but they simply need to get it done now.

They've set the standard. There's no team in this league that should be able to beat them in a 7 game series.

I disagree. As with Rask, the vets will probably push for Ullmark, but this series has been very bad for him, culminating in the disastrous third period of game six. Montgomery really has no choice but to go with Swayman. It is about mitigating risk, and while I am not comfortable with Swayman, he will not turn into the sieve Ullmark was in game six.
He's damned either way... if they lose. Pretty much a coin flip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad