GDT: Game 7: Sharks @ Ducks 7:15 NBCSCA

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
God, the right side of the defense is such a problem. The Left side is obviously also a problem, but you could envision Ferraro playing a just-okay second pair game if he had a partner who had any sort of semblance of puck poise and making a good breakout pass. As it is, Rutta is heads-down, no-look, off-the-glass every time which is either an icing or a turnover to the point. Ferraro panics and relies on "hustle" to hustle himself into trouble almost every freakin' time. Those two are just such a problem. Rutta in particular looks AWFUL tonight.

Thompson has looked pretty solid. Needs a "thrun" type body banger for behind net and net front battles, but he looks like he belongs on the bottom pair tonight at least.

At least Smith and Gush look dangerous tonight.

Blackwood, despite the softy, is probably still first star at the start of the third.

Sharksfan66

Nov 4, 2021
I've been critical of Warso's lineup moves for Smith this season, but watching the game tonight, I have to say, it feels like he wants Will to succeed and is giving him chances. I am hoping they both get rewarded in the 3rd!

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
Good job smith!way to kill momentum!

Who’s the pp coach? Someone needs to smack him and tell him that far side one timer is just not there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad