GDT: Game 7: Sharks @ Ducks 7:15 NBCSCA

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
The way you people talk about Will Smith makes me want to leave this board permanently. Genuinely stupid.

Guess we should staple Ceci to the bench too!
Agreed, he’s been one of our most dangerous players tonight (in a few ways lol) but you don’t bench him when he’s getting better with each game he plays

Reactions: CaptainShark

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Still say we need that angry like icon

1729658564421.jpeg

Reactions: Star Platinum

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
The way you people talk about Will Smith makes me want to leave this board permanently. Genuinely stupid.

I played hockey most of my life - if two of your penalties both result in goals and your second leads to the game changing goal in the third after your team just got momentum… yeah, you’re benched. No matter how weak the trips were.

Reactions: knu

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The Ducks fans singing All the Small Things now and My Own Worst Enemy earlier is hilarious because it's just them ripping off other teams' things/traditions.

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021

He’s directly responsible for both goals against and multiple bad turnovers he deserve the criticism for what good he’s been doing the bad has outweighed it

Reactions: Chinaski89

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
He’s directly responsible for both goals against and multiple bad turnovers he deserve the criticism for what good he’s been doing the bad has outweighed it
Two week calls against a rookie hardly count as bad. You’re going to take a guy who has played his best offensive game and bench him because of some rookie mistakes?

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad