GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
FWIW my original comment was speaking much more broadly than just this game or just Wings games. Nightly you can turn on any game from around the league and you'll see ridiculous calls even though most of the ways players used to push the limits aren't even happening anymore.

So, y'know, old man yells at clouds, basically :laugh: but just calling it like I see it.
That's fair. I'd like to see interference called more but otherwise I agree with you. It's become a pretty soft league

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Team defense all summer.

huh-what.gif

Reactions: norrisnick

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Which Wings player was that with the poke and pray defense in front of his own net that allowed a scoring chance?? Berger?

AlwaysSunnyInDetroit

Oct 1, 2021
I mean if you had a forum dedicated to discussing your wife’s cooking I’m sure you’d bring it up.

Not sure what the point of this place is other than discussing thoughts on the team.

On the bright side our goalies look very good so far so if the team can turn around their play it could be a fantastic season since we haven’t had goaltending like this in a long time.
sure, totally reasonable. but again, it's the constant negativity that turns people off

if you logged onto howsthatmeatloaf.com for hours a day just to dog your wife's cooking, even the other guys that aren't in love with what they come home to would be like, "what the f*ck is this *sshole's problem?"

Reactions: dalem177

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad