GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Yes this must mean his 72 points last year with many highlight reel dangles are deleted you are right
in 7 games this year, I'm not sure he's had a single "highlight reel dangle"

the guy has been completely invisible this season. When you holdout all summer, and then eventually sign for over 8 million per year, it comes with expectations.

He's either not working hard enough, or he's not that good. Which one is it?

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan

the guy has been completely invisible this season. When you holdout all summer, and then eventually sign for over 8 million per year, it comes with expectations.
I mean on one hand I agree, but the whole team has been horrible offensively, so hard for me to put it on one player. Is it the roster construction, is it the systems? Who knows but offensively this team has not been good.

Can't believe that's actually a thing. Just bury their minutes as much as possible.
Big brain lalonde saw that pairing go to the finals in 2020.

raymond23

lgrw
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI

Holy hyperbole dude lmaoooo

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I mean on one hand I agree, but the whole team has been horrible offensively, so hard for me to put it on one player. Is it the roster construction, is it the systems? Who knows but offensively this team has not been good.
oh, I'm not putting it on 1 player. Many other Wings are under-achieving..

But he makes 8 mil per year and hasnt scored yet, and fans are supposed to be cool with it?

• Haha
Reactions: norrisnick

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada

He’s sucked so far and has 4 pts in 6 games. I’m not worried about him. He’ll get going and hit 80+ pts

I am worried about Holl/Chiarot/Petry/Gus tho

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
so I see that and I think: Shit, when (not if) Raymond starts to score, we're going to go on a tear -- we're playing 0.500 with one hand tied behind our back

I don't think: Ohmahgursh is Raymond done? will he ever score another goal?
I hope you're right..I'm sure he'll get going, but I'm getting impatient. 8 million dollar players are supposed to be difference makers...he is doing NOTHING..not like he's working his ass off and is just snake bitten..he has 1 shot on goal in the last 5 periods

raymond23

lgrw
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
I hope you're right..I'm sure he'll get going, but I'm getting impatient. 8 million dollar players are supposed to be difference makers...he is doing NOTHING..not like he's working his ass off and is just snake bitten..he has 1 shot on goal in the last 5 periods

Raymond is absolutely working his ass off

Your expectations of “hard work” are out of whack

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)

Big brain lalonde saw that pairing go to the finals in 2020.

Is it the teams we've played?

Shitsburgh with Crysby negating Larkin and Malkin > Compher, all we have left to score is our bottom 6

Islanders who grind every game into low-scoring carcinogenic dust

Rangers who most pick to contend for the cup and have Shitgerkin backed up by Jonathan F*cking Quick

Mr Nimbus

May 27, 2022
London
97urpm.jpg

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Raymond is absolutely working his ass off

Your expectations of “hard work” are out of whack
1 shot on goal in his last 5 periods is working his ass off?

take a look at my picture..its been that since his first preseason with the team. Raymond is my favourite player, but he's just not doing enough right now. I don't understand why people get so defensive on this board of millionaire athletes that are supposed to produce.

will he start scoring? probably...hopefully

is he doing enough at the moment as an 8 million dollar player...nope, not even close..so I'll call him out until he does. This is the entertainment industry...

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC to Chicago
I don’t have kids but it’s kind of wild to me thinking about being like 9 years old and having the local commentators recommend bets that you should make. I didn’t even know any of the most basic betting terms like over or spread until I was into my 20s . Even now I don’t understand a lot of it (or participate personally, no judgment).

A little worried about the psyche of kids who grow up with this in their face every night.

DavidpauseReinbacher

Sponsor
Sep 16, 2020
Let’s be real, Talbot and Lyon are absolutely bailing us out this year.
Can't have both things. Can't moan about the children not getting minutes and being out played by grown men. Especially complete playoff teams. Kasper already has 15 tonight and Ed led the team in minutes last game and we got out shot then too. That's what happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad