GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
it is possible to be one without being the other

recognizing that wife's cooking is terrible makes you a realist. bringing it up multiple times a day makes you a dbag
I mean if you had a forum dedicated to discussing your wife’s cooking I’m sure you’d bring it up.

Not sure what the point of this place is other than discussing thoughts on the team.

On the bright side our goalies look very good so far so if the team can turn around their play it could be a fantastic season since we haven’t had goaltending like this in a long time.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
The elbow was a good call. The high stick was technically a penalty but wasn't much -- and if you called everything in that bin the entire game would be special teams.
They're going to call any high stick that hits a face every time they see it. I don't know what to tell you. Sure it wasn't much but they'll call that every time

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
At this point, we need defense help like ASAP. I can't believe Vegas locked up Theodore today, that pisses me right off.

I'd be down to trade damn near any prospect not named Axel if the price was right.

wingsfannn919191

Oct 3, 2024
At this point, we need defense help like ASAP. I can't believe Vegas locked up Theodore today, that pisses me right off.

I'd be down to trade damn near any prospect not named Axel if the price was right.
They did???? How the f*** do those clowns keep having money to sign everybody lmao

They won't trade him after signing him ...I suspect we'll just wait a year for trouba even though I'd move on. Cant see anyone trading a right handed dman that's any good atm

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
They're going to call any high stick that hits a face every time they see it. I don't know what to tell you. Sure it wasn't much but they'll call that every time

FWIW my original comment was speaking much more broadly than just this game or just Wings games. Nightly you can turn on any game from around the league and you'll see ridiculous calls even though most of the ways players used to push the limits aren't even happening anymore.

So, y'know, old man yells at clouds, basically :laugh: but just calling it like I see it.

Reactions: LarKing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad