GDT: Game 7: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 7pm ET, MSG

CTRanger

N9Y4R
Jun 20, 2006
The Gold Coast
Fun fact about the Florida Panther - They can't roar: Unlike other big cats, Florida panthers can't roar. Instead, they communicate by hissing, growling, yowling, and purring.
Fun fact, because of this the Mountain Lion/Cougar/Panther/Puma are not actually considered a “big cat”

LGR

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Trouba will be hunting today I think. He was a leaguewide pariah getting dunked on during the ECF against them, he remembers . Early returns look like he's skating much better and was effected by the injury. He owes Rodrigues a real one, and I would not be upset to see him get Bennett.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Trouba will be hunting today I think. He was a leaguewide pariah getting dunked on during the ECF against them, he remembers . Early returns look like he's skating much better and was effected by the injury. He owes Rodrigues a real one, and I would not be upset to see him get Bennett.
giphy.gif

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Not to the wife he's not. She had a right to know that before she got engaged. I've been through this stuff with my brother and friends, and I think supporting the dishonest person even if they're "your" friend is misogynistic crap. I've spent the last 23 years teaching my son to not be that way.

Are you sure you're not projecting your own experience onto the situation?

It's not like we have any details to go on here. There's no reason to interject so forcefully by saying this person is supporting a dishonest other person.

So... let's go rangers?

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Didn’t Florida get embarrassed last game?

Gonna be a tough one. Hopefully come out flying

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad