GDT: Game 7: Ducks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - Chayka in Jail Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
They look completely out of sync tonight as opposed to vs Vegas.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Oesterle just left his guy twice on the same shift yikes

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Just tuned in but went back and watched the Ducks goal. f***ing lol Caggs, what the hell was that.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Well that was a garbo period
I don't know. We did a pretty good job getting it deep in the zone and maintaining possession for a good chunk of the period. Unfortunately, we spent a couple bad shifts running around like chickens with our heads cut off, and we're here down 1-0.

If they thought it was going to be a cake walk based on the beginning of the period, I hope they have been sufficiently disillusioned.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Stronger on your skates guys...

Nice little shovel by Hayton, PP needs more rotations. At times it looks better but I'm still not impressed that there's enough of a plan.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Fellas, you gotta hit the net on those point shots...can't be firing it over the net. Shoot it on net and lets jam home a rebound.

All I hear McConnell say is shoots it wide, shoots it high over the net...especially when you have guys going to the net. The only time we shoot it on goal is when no one is there.

A completely Coyote thing to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad