GDT: Game 7/82 Jets @ Blues 7PM CST FDSNMW

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
When is the last time they didnt get owned in possession time/shots against by a PO team -- who is currently hot?

With some luck the Blues win that game. I like this team. They are definitely not the same team from the last two years. Fun to watch.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
They need to start winning games against the Central.

They will not compete for a PO spot if they cant compete in their own division. The silver lining is that in their two losses they were the better team or you could at least argue that.

My prediction is that they will start winning those games -- end up 3rd in the division -- and get back into the PO's.

Still very early and we dont quite know what we have yet.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
I hope it was more pain-and just a stinger (nerve pain?) or just a light bone bruise. A deep bone bruise can keep a player out for quite a while (sometimes 2-3 weeks).
The fact that he left the game and then didnt return should be sounding some alarm bells.

Hoping for the best but if a puck catches you the wrong way it can actually fracture your foot/ankle. If that is the case it will be 6-8 weeks.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Jets looked good tonight. Crisp passing. They deserved to win.
They didnt dominate that game. As usual the Blues couldnt solve their goaltender. Hellebuyck won the Vezina for a reason.

He plays deep but even with that -- because of his size and poise -- he is always taking up a lot of the net. We dont have that with Binnington -- but we do have a Cup. Also, I think he is in the Blues players heads at this point. They overpass and fan on so many shots.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
This lower and upper body injury stuff is moronic in the age of TV. We all know its his right ankle and so does every NHL team that will be scouting the Blues.

That's one of two guys we couldn't afford to lose.
We'll see if he's out. I have faith in this team to stay competitive and ride it out if so.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
No shame, the Jets are a great team.

Alexa is hot

Why do you feel the need to comment on how attractive every woman is who appears on the hockey broadcast every time they appear? First time ever a woman coaches hockey, you are talking about her looks. Every single time Alexa Datt appears, you are talking about how attractive she is. When Alexa doesn't appear, you are talking about how much you miss looking at her. We get it. Sheesh.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

BluesAL

Jun 10, 2012
STL
Blues are fighting until the last whistle in every game. Much different than last year. Feels like the depth and competition is elevating the early level of play. Kudos to the new coaching staff too.

Winnipeg is a good team and Hellebuyck is eyeing another Vezina.

Almost to 10 games and the thing that stands out is the effort through the third. This team will scrap and fight for a spot. Goaltending will probably decide whether we punch a ticket to the dance.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
TheDizee said:
Who was that lady? I came in late
🎼..............Foxy Lady! :cool:
Reactions:Bobby Orrtuzzo and i aint Dunn yet

I guess at least one poster (or maybe 2) was a fan of old enough music to get my 1964 Isley Brothers' reference. :thumbu:
Who'sThatLady?-IsleyBros..jpg

Attachments

• 1729656225512.gif
    1729656225512.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Why do you feel the need to comment on how attractive every woman is who appears on the hockey broadcast every time they appear? First time ever a woman coaches hockey, you are talking about her looks. Every single time Alexa Datt appears, you are talking about how attractive she is. When Alexa doesn't appear, you are talking about how much you miss looking at her. We get it. Sheesh.
Pics or it ain't true!

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
That sucks losing Rob Thom for any time let alone potentially weeks. That is a horror I'd rather not have to contemplate this early in a season at center when it already sucked to begin with. Talk about losing a major piece.....hopefully we get some good news instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad