Pre-Game Talk: GAME 7 10/22 8:52 PM - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

pemulis

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2008
postdocing in Sydney
Because the Bruins have been a one line team, why not go back to the faux perfection line. I used to be a big proponent of splitting Marchand and Pastrnak up, but now I'm a put them together kind of guy.

Just spiralling here:
Frederick coyle lysell
Zacha Poitras geekie.

Maybe?!

Hoping for a win.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I would say a team can neither be better nor worse than their record. They are their record. They will only prove themselves to be a better team by having a better record, and the will only get a better record be being a better team. I have spoken. :laugh::lol:

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I would say a team can neither be better nor worse than their record. They are their record. They will only prove themselves to be a better team by having a better record, and the will only get a better record be being a better team. I have spoken. :laugh::lol:
I read that three times and only processed it in Charlie Brown's teacher's voice so I'm taking that as a sign that it's past my bedtime lol

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Since Sportsnet had to fill the timeslot originally allocated to Game 6 of the AL Championship series they added a few games to their TV lineup. This includes the Bruins vs Nashville game which is now airing on Sportsnet East and Sportsnet Ontario at 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern. Of course depending on your location the NHL Blackout restrictions might block you from watching the game. Here in Vancouver we've got the Canucks game on Sportsnet Pacific at 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm Eastern so I'm not sure if the Bruins game will air here. The updated TV schedule for Tuesday looks like this:

SN Pacific: Vancouver at Chicago ( 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm Eastern )
SN West: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Carolina at Edmonton ( 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern )
SN East: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Boston at Nashville ( 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern )
SN Ontario: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Boston at Nashville ( 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern )
SN 1: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Pittsburgh at Calgary ( 6:30 pm Pacific / 9:30 pm Eastern )

Reactions: lopey

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
@Kate08 Merci

1729595925498.png

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I love Nashville. Been just a couple times for work but it’s my kinda city. I mean I’d still live in the burbs but I love that the city is not congested like many others.
The burbs are overflowing now. The growth since I moved here is insane. Commuting into Nashville is a horror.

But it is a good place to catch a hockey game :) although I'm not going tonight

Reactions: HustleB

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I have too many games to watch and too much TV with this all streaming I have going. Thank God I have unlimited recording.

Tonight two hockey team I follow Boston Bruins & NJ Devils, it is opening night for the Celtics, so good FBI TV shows.

I will watch the Bruins and Celtics on split screen. The Devils have a separate stream I will record and I record the rest

there is trouble in the Bruins locker room as I said before it was reported, Monty is going to be fired if he keeps it up.

Let's Go Bruins

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Have a feeling we will get smashed in the mouth early. Lets see how they respond. Its not like we have set the league on fire either. Win or lose i want to see some urgency and basic hockey. Dump chase and limit turnovers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad