Pre-Game Talk: GAME 7 10/22 8:52 PM - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

pemulis

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2008
postdocing in Sydney
Because the Bruins have been a one line team, why not go back to the faux perfection line. I used to be a big proponent of splitting Marchand and Pastrnak up, but now I'm a put them together kind of guy.

Just spiralling here:
Frederick coyle lysell
Zacha Poitras geekie.

Maybe?!

Hoping for a win.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I would say a team can neither be better nor worse than their record. They are their record. They will only prove themselves to be a better team by having a better record, and the will only get a better record be being a better team. I have spoken. :laugh::lol:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I would say a team can neither be better nor worse than their record. They are their record. They will only prove themselves to be a better team by having a better record, and the will only get a better record be being a better team. I have spoken. :laugh::lol:
I read that three times and only processed it in Charlie Brown's teacher's voice so I'm taking that as a sign that it's past my bedtime lol

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Since Sportsnet had to fill the timeslot originally allocated to Game 6 of the AL Championship series they added a few games to their TV lineup. This includes the Bruins vs Nashville game which is now airing on Sportsnet East and Sportsnet Ontario at 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern. Of course depending on your location the NHL Blackout restrictions might block you from watching the game. Here in Vancouver we've got the Canucks game on Sportsnet Pacific at 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm Eastern so I'm not sure if the Bruins game will air here. The updated TV schedule for Tuesday looks like this:

SN Pacific: Vancouver at Chicago ( 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm Eastern )
SN West: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Carolina at Edmonton ( 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern )
SN East: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Boston at Nashville ( 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern )
SN Ontario: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Boston at Nashville ( 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern )
SN 1: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Pittsburgh at Calgary ( 6:30 pm Pacific / 9:30 pm Eastern )

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad